Lil Sluggers classes for ages 2-5 develop important baseball skills such as throwing, fielding, hitting, and base running. Developmentally appropriate equipment and games are used to teach the game of baseball in a fun, exciting, and positive environment.
* Classes meet once per week, each class lasts 45-50 minutes
* Children should wear sneakers, and comfortable athletic clothing
* All equipment is provided (children 4+ can bring their own glove for Lil Sluggers classes)
* 18 months and 2 year old classes require ACTIVE PARENT PARTICIPATION! Trial classes are recommended for this age group to determine program readiness.
* Classes are held indoors (except at Fitness 1440 in Plantation)
* Age Policy: The child must be the designated age on the first day of the session, unless approved by the program director
Shooting Stars Basketball
Lil Sluggers Baseball
Our MultiSport Program is a combination of the most popular activities from each of our programs and is designed to introduce beginner athletes to the fundamentals of baseball, soccer and basketball. Each week’s class will focus on fundamental skills for one sport. Coming soon!
Kickstart Soccer classes develop fundamental soccer skills such as dribbling, passing, shooting and trapping. In addition, general fitness and motor skills such as running, balancing and jumping are also emphasized. For older classes, game situations and small sided scrimmages are introduced so that children become comfortable playing in recreational and competitive leagues.
Shooting Stars Basketball classes for ages 3-6 teaches young children basketball fundamentals like dribbling and shooting while emphasizing motor skills development, all in a FUN and non-competitive environment.
Copyright 2013. SoccerTots Broward, Inc.. All rights reserved.